Comentários sobre "5 Fun Physics Phenomena" video:
He had to censor the apple logo...Autor: TheSeventeenBall
the first trick i caused because when you go to the center of mass with your right hand, for example, it tips over and it makes the right side heavier so it has more friction than the left side so the left-hand moves and the right doesn't and then the same thing happens with the left hand and so on until you reach the center of masAutor: GreekGaymer
Better check out the physics of this.....NASA document 1207, states that the earth is FLAT and non ROTATIONAL .108 page document of the derivation of a linear aircraft,now unclassified document on the maths and the mechanics physics of the structure and flight of an aircraft on a Flat non ROTATIONAL Earth.Stick that right up your global arsehole and join the majority.Autor: True World
Learn more and discus your question + answers with other members.Just Join us:
Only For Science Student:Autor: Iqrar Awan
I'm not sure but why tea bag paper takes off after its fully burned because as it gets fully burn then what are we left with remains of the burned paper so as hot air rises up it takes tea bag remaining along with it as well... I don't know its right or wrong.....Autor: CCC Network
1.friction, 2. Weigh center, 3. Tension, 4.(no idea) , 5. (No idea)Autor: Elijah Hua
cereal is magnatic becasue if you read on the box, it contains iron, and if you mix a cup of cereal with half a cup of water in the mixer, and put them together in a bigger cup, and put a strong magnet on the cup, you'll get a black spot (spoiler alert: it's iron)Autor: Diimoo_Tr
4 out of 5 phenomenoms I could explain without searching for it ( probably right, but not 100% sure)Autor: Tintor HD
Yes sir , love youAutor: Jayparkash Jayswal
the phone experiment is because of the atmosphere or of the composition of each part of it has different massAutor: Anna Tylla
Obviously you are smart enough to sense the center of mass, serial has chopped bikes. You are creating a oxigen vacum and the water is being pulled by the van dr waals forcesAutor: M Lanser
Korean Subtitles!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you soo muchAutor: 천연
This offends me as a vegan transgender hipster Native-American-Indo-Chinese hybrid alien agnostic-atheist German engineer who vapes fairtrade organic decaffeinated compressed and hydrated extra-protein soy breast milk on the regular and does Hindi Kama Sutra naked crossfit yoga 8 days a week. I'm also a nonbinary trigender genderqueer male feminist and identify myself as a pastafarian pansexual genderfluid Apache helicopter dog of mega multi alpha beta gamma delta omega combo god of hyper death who's in a polygamous polyamorous relationship to the chihuahua which helped me cross the border of Mexico because it hates Donald Trump. My dog also walks me to the park and doggy styles me, if you find that weird you're an ignorant arrogant homophobic gender-assuming globaphobic bloodthirsty gun-loving cisgender pansexual bestial sexist racist incestuous white-previlege misogynistic biased objectified raped privileged Nazi-Communist slave owner terrorist lesbian.Autor: SceptilistHD
Number 1 is the normal force and friction. The further the finger from the center of mass, the less Fn it has thus less Fs it has when compared to the closer finger...therefore the further finger will slide while closer finger wont slide. This will happen alternatively between left and right finger until both finger arrive at the center of mass.
Number 2 is because our hand just cant perfectly execute the flip on the center axis of the phone with the left and right side being balance. And also the different component within the phone might not be uniformly distributed thus causing the left and right having different inertia, thus the difficulty.
With old type nokia, I like to flip them so that they rotate chaotically and then land perfectly on my open palm. With current smart phone however...
3 4 5 no idea at all.Autor: Eleeth Tahgra
the phone components don't have the same mass, and aren't distrebuted equally, and if you record a flip in slomotion, you'll see that it always flip in the same direction, no matter with which hand you flip it, or how you place your fingers while flipping itAutor: Diimoo_Tr
Number 3, I guess its because of a high concentration of positive electrolytes in regular house water... maybe?Autor: JOnhatan mizmarra
My theory on the tea bag is that the smoke rising has more force than the tea bag weight pulling it upAutor: AngrySlime11
cereal moves because it has iron in itAutor: lliamk686
Cereals have iron which is attracted by magnetsAutor: kartikey satyarthi
Last one is easy.
Bag flies up once it’s light enough for the heat to lift it.Autor: Nerdling
1. You will alway end up at center of gravity because the weight on one side has more friction for your finger to slide... number 3 explain number 4..Autor: Wayne Evans
Cereal move to a magnet cuz it has actual iron particles inside
The flying teabag paper flies because it fire it lighter than the air which is why the flame go up so the fire is strong enough to carry the burnt teabag up
Yea thats all i knowAutor: daneulaz
The phone problem is clearly because hardware inside it is not balanced.Autor: Lukalot
😫 #2 should have been #5, the last one !!! Because after demonstration #2 my screen cracked into pieces when it hit the floor and sadly I wasn't able to see #3, #4 and #5.Autor: Ba A
1: As you move your fingers in, the cane does get off a bit, but that side ends up heavier than the other side since there is more mass on that side. Because it's heavier, it increases the friction with that finger, but decreases it with the other finger, allowing the finger with less weight to move closer to the center. That continues until your fingers are together under the center of gravity. Put on a sticky glove on one of your hands and it won't work anymore.
2: You don't flip it well because it it's spinning around the center. It's off a big because of the longer distance you're trying to flip it around.
3: That happens because you're using tap water and not pure water. That tap water is full of minerals, including iron, which is magnetic. It's those magnetic particles that are attracted and they just happen to pull the water with it.
4: Pretty much all cereals are fortified with iron. You're attracting the iron in the cereal.
5: The fire generates air flow upwards. Once the paper becomes light enough, it gets caught in the air current and is pushed with it. Also, aliens like tea, so they are trying to get the tea bags up in their spaceship. Why'd you burn it? Don't you want the aliens to have tea?Autor: Atheist In Louisiana
HiAutor: Josh Vlogs
The bending of the water is due to trace minerals in the water is my guess. Perhaps it doesn't work with distilled water.Autor: Anthony Vanover
Physics gets my dick hardAutor: TheMANshow1000
Dude, everybody knows it's an Apple iPhone. You don't have to hide the logoAutor: P e w D i e P i e e
That was booty'0s cerealAutor: Pranesh Pyara Shrestha
#5 goes much better if you use cigarette rolling paperAutor: Steven Van Hulle
lol it looks like a advertising xDAutor: Sivusen
Wonder sirAutor: Jayparkash Jayswal
your own add was on this vid lolAutor: Theosmush
I made this test and I showing this evidenceAutor: Maciej Ma
Cane: the finger with the least weight over it moves because it has the least friction, it flip flops back and forth as the weight distribution is changing.
Phone flip: is it because of the gyroscopic force of the internal hard drive?
Teabag rocket: the flame creates a column of rising hot air, once the bag is completely burnt the very light ash is carried up in the updraft?Autor: Wes Humphries
Holy crap! That's why it looks like automotive engine oil "bends" when you pour it into a plastic funnel. I completely forgot about this. I thought I was seeing things at first 😆Autor: JC
Question on @Quora: If a bullet is fired with speed of light, will it pass thru earths core and come out on the other side?Autor: SuperYura11
When I heard phenomena, I immediately thought of Phenomena tu tuu tu dudu, phenomena tu tudu duAutor: MrDanMan
Why did he kept asking why but didn't answer it. It's frustrating for meAutor: NO S̶T̶R̶S̶S̶
your white house became the studioAutor: Pushpalatha doddapaneni
I wouldn't do that with an iPhone...Autor: Jordan Plattner
amazingAutor: THE VOICE OF SILENCE
Ceream is magnetic becuase it have iron in it lol so simpleAutor: Tonghai Oeng
Cereal has iron in it.Autor: Sonny Parker
Anyone who broke/damaged phone?Autor: Şahin
When he said teabag rocket i pictured multiple cod players teabagging a rocketAutor: Yousef .H
the cereal its because it have iron dug dug thchhhhAutor: bagged milk
BIG MONEY SALVIA!Autor: daniel charlie fernandez
The cane may work by friction, the end with more mass will have more friction on that finger and allow the other to glide more freely, at the end, you're in the center.Autor: Justin Boye
I love this channel from india🇮🇳Autor: prakash singh
because the iron insideAutor: AndreLeonardo
Is the cereal magnetic due to its iron content?Autor: Nate Lav
I did the tea bag rocket in kindergartenAutor: Crockett
cereal is magnetic because of the iron thats in itAutor: Chocobo
It's centre of gravity and not centre of mass.Autor: Rishabh Kumar
Кто-то говорил про эффект ДжанибековаAutor: Феникс
The minerals in the water under the piece of serial is magneticAutor: Spenny Howg
it's whichcraftAutor: mytube1968
🤔🤔🤔Autor: Gacheru Mburu
water is a molecule with a more positive side and a more negative side? maybe he mi misspoke?Autor: SapperJohn
The burning shows how CG moves.Autor: Venkatesh babu
Please tell me I'm not the only to flip their phone in the "impossible " way. Don't blame your shitty hand skills on imbalance.Autor: Mr. Chomsky
The first insident the more and more we speed up the hand both hands come at a same speed as it is not possible to move one hand speeder than the other. So they always come to the same place at a same speed. So they are able to come to the center... Is this trueAutor: Ashen Gamage
Theres iron in the cerealAutor: ResidentEvil302cuba rican215
why it doesn't charged positively?Autor: Sumit Verma
Where are the answersAutor: Sparsh Agarwal
I lov u Ur most handsome physicists ....Autor: Akshay Shahare
My take... Probably messed some up...
1. The cane gets stabilized by the fact that the lighter side of the cane gets less friction form Your finger than the heavier side, so that finger moves faster towards the COM of the cane. This causes the effect to flip and the fingers slowly align themselves around the center of mass...
2. The phone is not evenly weighed, so spinning it in some axis would make it destabilize, right...? Well, the same effect is observed when spinning a brick (it fell on my foot... twice... while I tested that) that I played around with. I believe this effect occurs because of the fact that the center of mass of the brick/phone is in the middle of the whole object, so rotating it around the axis that allows more mass to rotate around further from the COM will work because the particles far away have to have less momentum, the spin is easier. On the other hand, spinning the phone the other way makes more particles have more energy, so this state is unstable. The phone starts to spin in a way that makes some of the particles decelerate, which is a more stable state (rhyme unintended). The same thing is observed when spinning around and then extending Your hands out, which causes You to decelerate.
3. This one is a bit of a troll... I tested deuterium water and distilled water... and the distilled one produced no (less) effect! It’s not the water that is attracted to the cup, it’s the stuff in it (ions)!!!
4. The cereal contains some iron, which is magnetic. This makes it attracted to the magnet... Maybe, but what is interesting is that water and glass, fex, are pushed away by magnets... it’s diamagnetic! Anyways... Maybe the magnet makes like a small cavity in the water that the cereal falls into? I did not observe one, I do not know, but I did manage to destroy a box of good cereal and throw the cereal all over the floor!
5. Hot air rises. As the hot air creates a rising bubble, the material the tea bag is made out of slowly burns away. When it gets light enough, it slowly flies up...
Hope I am correct. :)
HAND! (Have a nice day...)
EDIT: Watched the answers video... :)Autor: Alto Bluedot
I know the answers but I cba typing. It's AM. Goodnight.Autor: IamHmad
A clip from one of your videos was on an episode of the English show 'QI'. (S11, E4 I think.)Autor: Tyler Hanley
amazing!Autor: Ali Raza
The cereal should go away from the magnet because it's a cheerio. Ba dum tssAutor: Pseudo Nym
You didn't move your fingers at the same timeAutor: The Hood Pastor
Nice☺Autor: bindu khadka
Le fifth also works with tabacco rolling paper ! x')Autor: Maxime Demarets
the phone one pisses me offAutor: rowleta Dolor
that's awesome what's the real factAutor: Shital Chougule
teabag physics pls!!!!Autor: Swaraj Bhosale
the water one is better with a balloonAutor: April Rose
What is his name? I forgot itAutor: Nigina Talbanova
Anybody know the brand of the phone???Autor: Pablo Ariza
WHAT ABOUT BILL COSBY IF YOU STOOD HIM UP AND LIT HIM ON FIRE ? Would he rise ?Autor: Leaetta Hyer
The. Mind wants to balance the stick. So. Even if we dont know the mind is. By natural feel. Adjusting the. Fingers in such a way to balance the. Leverarms. To. Produce. Equal moments. On bot the sidea. So to cancel each other and avoid falling of the stick. So un knowingly. We. Are actuall reaching. At the cg. Via. A scientific. Equation LHS=RHSAutor: Kumar Rahul
If you have iron in your blood and you walk by a big magnet ... ??Autor: James Sheppard
How far apart do atoms have to get to transmit light, become transparent, become invisible?Autor: Jerry Gundecker
Woooow. With the phone one they tried to blurre the apple logo xDAutor: Oscar Rasmussen
Cane changes its level of friction with your hand based on how far off of the center of gravity you are. So as long as both hands are moving you always reach its balancing point.
Cell phone is not balanced thus centrifugal force applied to it will always seek out its true mass axis instead of your forced axis.
Water moves closer to the cup because of the air currents it creates. Side closest to the cup is in a vacuum.
Not sure on cereal could just be lack of surface tension resisting the cereal and minuscule amounts of iron in the water allowing the cereal to move with the magnet. Just a nerdy dads guess.
Teabag lifts off when its mass is less than the lift generated by the flame.
Hope I got them right! Now off to see in the comments.Autor: theyetirulrs
Mom xooks and i figure out to over come fear... ..Autor: s c
For the first one, it is all in terms of moments. The two fingers act as supports and the upward reaction force from each finger and the centre of mass of the rod are equal, hence no movement. As one finger moves, the reaction force at the other decreases, and as a result so does the friction between this finger and the rod. This finger will then move a bit and the same occurs but in the opposite direction. This repeats until your fingers are at the CoM, at which point no moments are acting and thus you have equilibrium.Autor: Stu Wilkes
BLACK HOLES DRAW IN HYDROGEN AND IGNITE IT TO FORM STARS WHICH LATER FUZE TO PRODUCE PLANETS WITH A MAGNETIC IRON CORE.Autor: Harold Hart
“Number one, have a friend...”
Well there goes that I don’t have any friendsAutor: Evan Salmonsen
nice videoAutor: apps information
i didnt know it was an iphoneAutor: joe pw
so you aren't going to explain anything :/Autor: Alyssa is my spirit animal
loooooooool!!! Dump the tea. (in the Boston harbour 1773)Autor: MsSilverdemon
vsauce copyAutor: AJ
Where is reasonAutor: Syed Mudasir
SuperbAutor: Ayan Ali
That's iPhone seAutor: Punyo Milo
How about a YouTube video that just tells us at the endAutor: Long Dong
The trick with the can is easy..Autor: MrDanMan
Nice cgiAutor: Anmol Verma
1) Only works because the human is focusing on not dropping it. If a machine were to do that I doubt it’d work.
2) The human hand is not perfectly balanced. An uneven force is placed on the phone (torque) causing it to rotate initially. The phone has objects inside it making the mass distribution uneven as well. With this when gravity acts it applies a force proportional to the mass distribution causing more torque and therefore more/faster rotation.
3) Water is polarized causing an electric field. The closer to a charged object another charged abject comes the stronger the electric force becomes. So when the molecule rotated it becomes closer to the attractive side causing a net force in the direction of the cup allowing it to move toward it. This can also be explained through magnetism but would be more situational.
4) I don’t believe the cereal is attracted to the charge. I would say that is the water molecules rearranging and pushing the cereal toward that side.
5) This is a mix of chemistry and physics. When objects burn they lose oxygen molecules, some others and become lighter because of it. Couple this with the fact that heat is caused by the increase in kinetic energy of molecules (increased movement) it can float. Yes float because it becomes less dense than or equally dense to the air around it. This creates a buoyant force allowing it to lift and the kinetic energy from the heat gives it that rocket appearance.Autor: Mylez Frazier
Who else flipped their phone during this videoAutor: jon Meade
This is actually one of traditional games in my country. But normally we use an oil paper or newspaper. First we glue every end of corner each other, then we make a little hole at the center by using a needle. Then we blow the paper from the hole until it expands like a pillow. Finally we light every corner of the pillow paper at the same time. It will fly and look like a Japanese fireball ghost in the skyAutor: Andi Tarigan
This is old, but I'll reply anyway. The Cane trick is simple. More weight = more friction. Less weight = less friction. Need I say more?Autor: Donnie Frank
Flying teabag---> same effect using rolling papersAutor: Donavan LoForte
Haha these made me laughAutor: Trey Ballard
That phone one made me nervous just watchingAutor: Erik Olexiewicz
Broke my phone trying to do 2ndAutor: Reino 30
wonder full sirAutor: Muahmmad Osama
was this a blackmail video to subscribe...??Autor: Hippøz Hipos
The distribution of mass due to the inner components of mobile might be uneven.Autor: John Paul
You Are genius bro love from indiaAutor: Dharmesh Patidar
For the first one: it's because the normal force that is included in static and dynamic friction formula is greater at the hand who's the nearest from the mass center of the cane (we can ascertain that with momentum force calculus) P.S.: excuse me for this poor English. Hope you could understand what I meantAutor: luciou2
5 million views and almost 5 million subscribers!Autor: Burgo
this chemistry book argumentation of the water bending is, as far as i know as general stupid youtube comment, is actually the way a cpt works.Autor: sN0wBody
Most cereal is packed with raw ironAutor: Max Grantz
no kid it's not physics. Veritasium is lyingAutor: Snowman 雪人
I don't understand the phone one, I've been flipping my phones like that for years and been catching them cleanly, my current the note 8 also the sameAutor: redeye 11
The cup has a tiny gravitational field perhaps?Autor: Pele raz
مسيوAutor: Rashid Masizn
Veritasium, The Young Freddy MercuryAutor: DutchPhysicist
I like yours vedio...Autor: noor mn
The cane itself was inappropriate.Autor: Jyotishka Ray Choudhury
Here’s one: Did you know that time can go sideways?Autor: Julie Cahoolie
The last move was anti_vsauceAutor: Shreyas Pawar
because the serial has iron components in itAutor: Asim Guru
elon musk ??Autor: Ahmed Tarek
I think,i know the last one. Hot air is less denser. Right?Autor: Creative idea
Autor: MINTS URBAN
The weight displacement in the phone has nothing to do with it? 😑Autor: rayraymartineziii
This is a great video!Autor: Canal do Étore
I've been able to flip a phone long ways along its intermediate axis without it turning along its other axis.Autor: Brett_Kendrick
I know that the cereal is attracted to magnets because of the ferromagnetic Iron it's got.;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
I can figure out that the water stream is bent by electricity not because of water itself, pure H20 is not polar, but because potable water is never 100% pure H20, so the impurities in the water are the ones that are attracted to it.
The teabag elevates because hot air always goes upwards, and it is not until it reaches the bottom that the hot air can lift it.
And respecting the cane, I don't really figure it out.Autor: Señor Gato
i am not agreed on first oneAutor: Zee Tube
For the phone the weight isn't distributed evenly as you think. If you place a pin in the center of height and width you'll find that it starts falling to one side, now that you give it acceleration it will will turn the the heavier side.
As for the teabag, when you lite it the heat fills the inside making the air denser.
Once it has gotten to a certain size and weight the pressure will have to decrease, as the faster moving molecules will rise lifting the tea bag.
(To better understand this, lite a fire and a release a small paper directly above and not touching the flame, it will rise until the air is in a normal density)Autor: Thomas Gourlay
5: When it burns off it becomes so light, that the heat from the fire can lift it. Because heat travels up, it brings the tea bag with it when it gets small, and light enoughAutor: ChaseusOSRS
I love physicsAutor: Mukil Arasan
Well i do have an explanation for the tee bag rocket, its to do with my model of gravity, and thanks, i will use water charges as one more of my proofs. In the teebag experiment, the amount of mass was burned away, leaving a structure light enough to be lifted by the energy created in combustion, this ten following the air dynamic, and heating surrounding air assisting in the rise.Autor: Republic of Aquarion
this guy is a true genius.. getting 2 times the views by making two videos.Autor: Erant Blowig
The Tea-Bag Rocket works due to the ash being so light, that the rising heat pulls it along.Autor: Astro
my question is:Why the cup is negatively chargedAutor: Sumit Verma
Cereal is magnetic because of the iron in it I’m guessing?Autor: Chilli Extract
Shouldn't #4 work because of the strong magnets pulling the water under the cereal rather than the cereal it's self?Autor: Carson Bailey
There are small traces iron in cereal that’s why it’s magneticAutor: Clorox Bleach
1 Static friction becomes greater when one of your supports comes closer to the center of mass. So one finger moves until it's sliding friction is > the static friction of the other finger and the roles reverse.
2 The insides of the phone are not symmetrical in weight. The battery on the left side of the phone has more mass than the circuitry on the right side. It's only apparent on the axis he's talking about because the phone is more symmetrically spread out about them. It has a lot to do with rotational momentum and moments, which is more than I want to go into at the moment...ha.
3 Tap water is quite conductive and it is electrically connected to ground. The charge on the cup is creating a capacitive effect on the charges in the water (not necessarily the water itself) and pulling the water stream, which stays cohesive due to surface tension, towards the cup.
4 Many cereals are fortified with iron for health reasons, iron is magnetically conductive, so viola.
5 The fire creates a plume of heated air going upward, sucking air from below. The tea bag is turned into ash, ash is very light and so the leftover airflow from the fire propels the light ash upward.Autor: DJ CaptainFalco
I like your video nice and interestingAutor: Souprem Kota
Cereal is high in ironAutor: berb
cereal has iron in itAutor: 21st Technology
.Autor: Shubham Mittal
1. When your friend handed over the stick to you, you simply put the fingers in the middle, but the centre of mass is not exactly at the middle due to unequal distribution of mass on the stick, hence it fell down. But when you were doing the same demonstration on our own, you were actually putting finger a little bit toward the side of more mass(handle of stick), becauese the mass centre has shifted towards that end, and then you could balance it easily.
2. The phone doesn't rotate properly in second case because of the efffect called, Gyroscopic Effect.
5. In the teabag rocket, when the material is burning, it is consuming oxygen around it(from outside and inside of the square wall), this heats up the air inside column, which makes that air lighter. The lighter air tires to go up. The column stays down because of self weight (of unburnt teabag), but as soon as the last portion of teabag column is left, the lighter air pushes it upward, so that the heavier air can take place of it.Autor: Akshay Dhivare
I expected something that wasn’t easy to explain, but these are all easyAutor: Swankytpt
awesome video sir but the where are the answersAutor: Vigghy kumar
the reasons are :-
1. u move ur hands while balencing the rod . untill a point . so at that point it would be cog .
2. momemt of inertia of the phone is greater along longer side .
3. water contains impurities like minerals.
4. serial is attracted by magnet bcoz it contains iron .
5. the ash moves up due to low air pressure above it caused by upward motion of smoke .Autor: Shahid Meir
There it fun in studying the physics material, we can make old base to a new base through recreating the formula base.Autor: عبدالاله اليمني
literally i had biology last year and couldn't get what polar even meant until THIS VIDEO.....Autor: ImHeadshotSniper
just broke 3 i phones. sorry jb hifi. :)
on the plus side, you were right, and this flip thing with rotation makes it harder to catch.
Also, i paused the video directly after you said tbag rocket, as i was sure i already knew this one. my girlfriend was not impressed to wake up with my balls in her mouth. there was no rocket phenomenon, but there were a few punches and foul words from her. i tried to explain the science of a tbag rocket, but she saw no humour in it. fyi, she said she will punch you if she sees you in the street. sorry dude. but the tbag rocket was a fail.Autor: Michael
The cereal have a lot of ironAutor: RabixYT
Its amazing!!!!!!Autor: Pratibha Pragya
1.26 blurring the apple logo..?? The iPhone is so popular we already know even if you blur the whole iPhoneAutor: Adventure Fighter
The first one works because the finger that’s closeset to the center of mass dosent move because there is more weight on it. When the other finger gets closer than the other one the weight goes to that finger and this alternates until their both in the center.Autor: Jeikdoe [GD]
For more vidAutor: KI NG
#1:The end further from the center of gravity pushes less hard on your hand.
#2: The air pushes on a greater surface area of the phone. This makes it very unstable.
#4: cereal has iron in it.
#5: The tea bag is porous so it holds some of the hot air in the paper. Once it burns down enough, the tea bag is light enough to lift off.Autor: Anonymous Person
how did you did that explain dudeAutor: Aditya Yadav
I'm using crutches at the moment, and only 45 seconds into the video, I can completely confirm the first physics phenomenon.Autor: Kanzu999
agreedAutor: MINTS URBAN
Cereal has iron. Sooo........Autor: Dawn BlaZe
the first is easy the finger closer to the point of mass has more weight on it ->more friction and the ather finger moves and the tee bag flys becaus of the heated air reising taking the bag with it the rest i dont knowAutor: Comet
Before buying on gearbest, know that it's thieves.
They do not repay,
on google search for "Thieves Gearbest".Autor: vsleboss cacakaka
Cereals contain Iron.Autor: Jacob Arnell
Hmm teabag rocket, sounds like a complicated expert level teabagging you can execute in halo with a rocket launcher XDAutor: Ben Clifford
Cerial is magnetic because of the iron in it.Autor: Vic Rattlehead
Can you please explain the reasons behind itAutor: Sushil Patil
The cereal contains iron and so it is attracted to the magnet.Autor: rakhi mondal
this just became a cooking showAutor: ARJAV GARG
Teabags got dumped in harbor.Autor: Mcgarty
Make a video on science of blue black or white gold dressAutor: Achint Rastogi
Plzz make the video for there reason as wellAutor: mR_SEEnU_CreaTioNs
Bounced on my boys d to this video, had a blast (much like what ripped through my asshole) the only way I think you could have improved this video was by making it about psychics like The Great Salvio who is of course the biggest money of all. (_)_)====D~~(*) that's my butt
P.s. Ted Cruz is a reptilian and also the zodiac killer and also my dad I'm nineAutor: ur mum
best bust off everAutor: Rishi Arun
Derek dropped an iphone like 3 times and it stayed unbroken, pretty sure he is some sort of omnipotent beingAutor: Julien Jacobson
1. Cane: From the ends the pressure will be greater on the finger closer to the center. This increases friction on that finger allowing the other finger to move. This is why the fingers do not move at the same rate.
2. Phone Flip: ? best guess: the long axis is unstable - like placing an egg upright on its small end. A tiny momentum in left-right axis will increase the instability until the phone also flips left-right. However the instability quickly reaches equilibrium otherwise the phone would start in 1 direction and end in another.
3. Magnetic Cup: ? best guess: the water if following the magnetic lines of force emanating from the charges on the cup.
4. Magnetic Cereal: cereal has sufficient iron in the ingredients to be attracted to magnetic force.
5. Teabag Rocket: Heated material becomes lighter as a result of expansion - thus hot-air balloons. The teabag is also heating air. When the teabag burns enough weigh off, the lift provided by the rising air is sufficient to lift the teabag remains. The flame continues to heat the air and provide lift. Once the teabag burns out it will cool off and start to fall.Autor: Rachael Platt
I once nailed the phone flip using my flat hand to flip it stabile on one axisAutor: Arthur B
How can you Show-Off when Apple symbol is blurtAutor: Rishi Arun
I like your idea on getting people more views by making two videosAutor: Heal Michael
How the Galaxies formed spirals. According to top scientists its time for a BIG change. "Newtonian gravity appears to fail spectacularly when used to calculate the dynamics of galaxy rotation. The problem is that stars far from the galactic centre rotate much faster than predicted and should be flung away from the galaxy."Autor: Mudfossil University
Ehh... veritsium...u owe me a new phone...broke mine when it fell....Autor: Ammar.A
1) The imbalance on one side of the cane causes gravity to create greater friction against the finger on that side, meaning that finger will stick, while the other keeps sliding - until they even out.
2) Flipping the phone with its flat side against the wind creates greater opportunity for air resistance to exaggerate any initial discrepancy between the phone's centre of mass, and its centre of measurement. This means the phone will start to twist to one side.
3) Not immediately sure. Good question.
4) Iron in the cereal.
5) The heat creates a rising column of air, sucking in cooler air from the sides/bottom. The airflow isn't enough to pull the material up at first, but as it burns down and becomes lighter, the remnants of the material are sucked up with the last of the hot air.
Now a question for you, Mr Veritasium: From what Continental European heritage did you get your finger counting style? I notice that when you held up your fingers to show "three", you included the thumb. This is the Continental style (starting with the thumb as "one", then adding the index finger as "two" etc) - as opposed to the British and American style, where we start with our index finger, and only add the thumb as the last one to make "five" :)Autor: Chriseurosong
Cane - Has to deal with the friction due the the weight of the cane as your fingers move toward the center.
The friction generated under each finger is directly related to the part of the cane extending out (that is unsupported) and half the distance to your other finger.
As your fingers move in toward the center there is a dynamic back and forth of increasing and decreasing friction on your fingers. Less friction let’s one side move in faster than the other, until they reach frictional equilibrium, then they both move in at the same rate reaching the center of mass. See picture.
Phone flip- Has to do with ratio of length of the rotational axis and mass of what’s rotating around it. I could find the answer if I dug out my physics books. 🤪
Static and water - Negative charge pulls on the positive side of the water molecule if it’s oriented the right way. The rest of the water molecules appear like they’re being pulled toward the cup due to the cohesive properties of water. Maybe?
Cereal - I have no clue. Sorcery!
Teabag rocket - The heat produced makes the air inside the column act like a vacuum. Or a leaf blower? xD
Hot air rises and is replaced by cooler air from below. See picture. Shooting hot air up as it pulls in cool air from the bottom.
Eventually the force of the tea bag is less than the uplifting force of vacuum produced by the fire and lifts off the table.Autor: Scott Bensen
because cereals have iron in it. and everyone knows it attracts the magnet :/Autor: Ömer Doğan
Owesome videosAutor: RaGeD FuRy
Cereals move toward magnet because cereals have some amount of iron in itAutor: Ansh girdhar
The way you hide the apple logo of that iphone 5s is horrendousAutor: Pranav Chawla
1 friction adjusting in real time 2 unequal mass distribution 3 air currents /suction? 4 iron in the food 5 warm air rises and takes the residue with itAutor: hdckdsadd
What did the sub atomic duck say?
Quark!Autor: George Pantelidis
the cereal thing is because cereal has ironAutor: the gamer legends
Iron in the cereal, vortex/ cyclone from the flames, friction from the cane being out of balanceAutor: Jin GW
The cereal is because it's fortified with iron- at least, in the US.Autor: Bouzsi